A rationale for social studies
- A rationale for social studies
- Marion Brady, Howard L. Brady, Patricia Spears
- Florida State Department of Education
- Place of Publication:
- Tallahassee, FL
- Number of Pages:
- 69 p. : ill.; rt. ; 22 x 23 cm.; Note(s): Issued by Division of Elementary and
Secondary Education, Bureau of Curriculum and Instruction, Department of Education, Tallahassee,
Florida./ "Some further reading": p. 68-69.; Responsibility: Marion Brady, Howard L.
Brady; in cooperation with Patricia Spears.
- Process -- Content -- Notes. Values ; Inquiry ; Instructional materials ;
More comments on materials ; Standardized tests ; Evaluation.
- Call Number:
- 371.33 .F63r
- Social sciences