Mathematics education and the educationally disadvantaged
- Mathematics education and the educationally disadvantaged
- Corporate Author:
- University of the State of New York. Bureau of Mathematics
- University of the State of New York, Bureau of Mathematics Education
- Place of Publication:
- Albany, NY
- Number of Pages:
- 68 p. 22 cm.; Note(s): Papers delivered at two conferences held in Albany, Mar.
17 and Dec. 1, 1967, on the theme: Low achievers in mathematics and title 1, ESEA, and sponsored by
the Bureau of Mathematics Education and the Office of Title 1, ESEA.
- Call Number:
- 511.6 .N53ma
- New York
- Mathematics, Children with social disabilities